Dr. Venkata Madhusudan Rao
Professor, Jain University, Bangalore, India
Research Area: Marketing, Consumer Behaviour Email: email@example.com
Tel: +91- 9701877449
CISCO trained computer-literate, UGC-NET-2013, AP SET-2013 qualified, Osmania Univ. and JNTU-H ratified, Associate Professor, Osmania Univ. ratified Principal for a degree college with 26 yrs of experience (18.2 yrs teaching, 7 yrs of marketing and an Half year of QA) to till Decemeber 2020.
Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Research, Marketing Management, Digital Marketing, Intellectual Property Rights, Entrepreneurship, Strategic Management, Principles of Management, Business Organisation, Foreign Trade, Gender Sensitization, and Environmental Science etc.,
1. Rajeswari.K, and Venkata Madhusudan Rao, D (2020) Effectiveness of Marketing Intelligence on Customer Brand Loyalty–Indian Scenario. Studia Rosenthaliana (Journal for the Study of Research). JSR Publications. Vol. 12 (6), June-2020 ISSN 1781-7838 pp 43-52 DOI: 05.748/JSR/2020.VX1116/098.09439 Web of Science
2. Mohini Pooja H. and Venkata Madhusudan Rao, D (2020) Apperceiving the unsung divisions of Maslow’s Needs Theory. Accepted for the Conference on HRM, organized by IBS, Hyderabad on August 28 and 29, 2020. SCOPUS
3. Venkata Madhusudan Rao, D and Rajeswari.K, et.al (2020) A Four-Day Workweek: Exploring the Causes and Concerns in Indian Organizations. Accepted for the Conference on HRM, organized by IBS, Hyderabad on August 28 and 29, 2020. SCOPUS4. Venkata Madhusudan Rao, D and Rajeswari.K. (2020) Adoption of Digital Marketing Practices in Micro Small Medium Enterprises for Inclusive Growth. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering. Blue Eyes Intelligence Publications Vol.8 (6), March, 2020 Indore, ISSN 22773878 pp 1239-1244 DOI: 10.35940/ijrte.F7539.038620 Elsevier-SCOPUS
5. Prof. Mohd. Akbar Ali Khan and Datrika Venkata Madhusudan Rao (2018) Two-Wheeler Consumers’ Behaviour towards Customer Satisfaction. International Journal of Research-Granthaalayah. Granthaalayah Publications Vol. 6 (2), February 2018 Indore, ISSN 23943629, pp 13-31. DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.1185611
6. Venkata Madhusudan Rao, D and Mohd. Akbar Ali Khan (2018) Two-Wheeler Consumers’ Behaviour towards trustworthiness of Brand. Journal for Studies in Management and Planning. Edupedia Publications Vol. 4 (1), January 2018 New Delhi, ISSN 23950463, pp 103-116.
7. Venkata Madhusudan Rao, D and Mohd. Akbar Ali Khan (2017) Two-Wheeler Consumer Behaviour towards Perceived Quality. International Journal of Research. Edupedia Publications Vol. 4 (17), December 2017 New Delhi, ISSN 23486848, pp 3696-3710.
8. Venkata Madhusudan Rao, D and Shankar Chatterjee (2016) Settlements of Entrepreneurs: An Endeavour of RSETI, International Journal of Academic Research and Development, Vol. 1 (5), May 2016, New Delhi, India. ISSN 24554197 pp 85-869. Dr. Shankar Chatterjee and Venkata Madhusudan Rao. D (2016) Settlement of youths by supplying of kits to develop cattle resources: A study under RKVY in West Bengal, International Journal of Academic Research and Development, Vol. 1(6), June 2016, New Delhi, India. ISSN 24554030 pp 1-3
10. Dr. Shankar Chatterjee and Venkata Madhusudan Rao, D (2016) Role of RSETI to scale-up selfemployment: Field based study, International Journal of Academic Education and Research, Vol. 1 (5), May 2016, New Delhi, India. ISSN 24555746 pp 53-54
11. Madhusudan Rao, D.V and Shankar Chatterjee (2006) Industrial Development in Eritrea during PostLiberation Era: A Study, Indian Journal of Millennium Development Studies An International Journal, Vol. 1 (2), September 2006, Serials Publications, New Delhi, India. ISSN 09733981 pp 163-170.
1. Madhusudan Rao. D.V and Hemalatha Reddy.K., et.al. (2019) Brand Management and Buyer Behaviour. Himalaya Publishing House, Delhi, India. ISBN 978-93-5299-6308
2. Madhusudan Rao. D.V and Srihari Krishna Rao.M.S., et.al. (2019) Advertising, Personal Selling and Sales Promotion. Himalaya Publishing House, Delhi, India. ISBN 978-93-5299-5981
3. Madhusudan Rao. D.V and Vishwanadham.B., et.al. (2018) Intellectual Property Rights. Himalaya Publishing House, Delhi, India. ISBN 978-93-5299-6292
4. Datrika Madhusudan Rao, (2013) Consumer Behaviour towards Safe Drinking Water, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. ISBN 978-3-659-35326-0
Chapter in Edited Book:
1. Madhusudan Rao, D.V and Shankar Chatterjee (2008) Women Workers in Eritrea: A Case study in Textile Manufacturing Unit in Bhola Nath Ghosh and Subhabrata Dutta (ed.) book Women Speak, Mittal Publications, New Delhi, India. ISBN 81-8324-263-4
International Book-Chapter in Edited Book:
1. Madhusudan Rao, D.V and Shankar Chatterjee (2009) Industrial Development in Eritrea during PostLiberation Era: A Study, in B. Suresh Lal (ed.) book Human Development in India, Vol. I, Chap. 20, Serials Publications, New Delhi, India. pp. 365-75. ISBN 978-81-8387-244-7
Dr. Suresh Kumar and Madhusudan Rao, D.V (2006) The Growth of Food Industry under Self Reliance Movement in Eritrea, Eritrea Profile, Vol. 13, No. 44, Wednesday, 9th of August, 2006 p.5.
A Key Note Speaker and Chairperson for 2nd Technical session in RDA’s 26th International Conference at International Center, Dona Paula, Goa, in association with Rajasthan Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Jaipur Mgt. Association (Associate of AIMA) on November 23-24, 2019.
Participated in a FDP on ‘Technical Report writing’, delivered by Dr. Manish Gupta, ICFAI Business School, organized by Avinash Degree College, at LB Nagar Branch, Hyderabad, on November 9, 2019.
Participated in a Webinar on Leadership Development Program on “COVID-19 Pandemic: Transformation through Heartful Leadership”, organized by RV Institute of Management, Bangalore, on May 23, 2020.
Participated in 5 Day Online FDP on ‘Outcome Based Education and Accreditation’, organized by IILM College of Engineering & Technology, from May 25 to 29, 2020.
Participated in 5 Day Online FDP on ‘Evolution from Offline to Online Teaching’, organized by SPD College-Thane, IQAC & FDP Cell, in association with Dept of IT, Univ. of Mumbai, YCM Open University, Mumbai and Microsoft, from May 30 to June 3, 2020.
Completed with distinction, 4Week MOOC on Cooperative Learning Pedagogy, a program of UNESCO Chair-OE4BW-2019 offered by GHG Khalsa College of Education, Punjab from May 22, 2020 to June 18, 2020. Authenticity check from www.couses.mookit.in/v/5f0718e67a740
Participated in 1Week International Virtual FDP on “Moodle Learning Management System”, organized by Don Bosco College Central Library, and IQAC, Itanagar, ArunachalPradsh, in association with, Spoken Tutorial, IIT Bombay (Initiative of National Mission on Edn through ICT, MHRD, from June 15-19, 2020
Participated in One Day National Level webinar on “Techniques of acquiring API Score and submitting PBAS for University and College Teachers”, organized by IQAC of Lokmanya Mahavidyalaya, Warora, Gondwana University, Maharashtra, on June 24, 2020. Cert. No: 648
Participated in 5 Day National Level Online FDP on “Modern Educational Tools and Pedagogical Practices for Online Teaching”, organized by First Year Engg, Vidyalankar Insti. of Technology, Mumbai, IEEE, IIDE, from June 21 -25, 2020.
Honours / Awards:
1. A Key Note Speaker Award and Chairperson Award for 2nd Technical session in RDA’s 26th International Conference at International Center, Dona Paula, Goa, on 23-24 November, 2019, in association with Rajasthan Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Jaipur Mgt. Association (AIMA).
2. Distinguished Educator Award-2019 of International Business and Academic Excellence (IBAE) Awards2019, organized by GISR Foundation and The American College of Dubai, at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, Burj Dubai, UAE, on October 31, 2019.
3. Best Senior Faculty Award-2019 by Novel Research Academy, ceremony on November 9, 2019 at Conference Hall, Bon Sejour Hotel, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu, India
4. A Certificate and Memento by Indian contingent of UN Mission in Ethiopia & Eritrea at Eritrea Camp.