Dr. Shadma Parveen Visiting Assistant Professor (HR and Strategy) Skyline University Corporate Strategic HR Consultant L&D Expert United Arab Emirates Research Area: Identifying competencies, Quality improvements, Process formulation,Problem identification, Strategy formulation Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +971501985298
Dr. Shadma parveen is an astute academician, administrator and soft skills trainer having more than 13 years of enriched experience in corporate and education industry.
Her area of expertise includes teaching, planning, designing and implementing projects related to skills development among students and corporate professionals. And lead projects for the establishment of Learning and Development Centre with a vision of grooming and developing students towards corporate challenges.
She has a Doctorate degree in Strategic Human Resource Management. She also a Dale Carnegie certified trainer and have a sound understanding of traits needed for workplace success and a strong ability to train students and employees in developing and improving those characteristics and behavior.
• Research Paper titled “Building Learning Organization for Enhanced Performance and Sustainable Growth”, under publication process in International Journal of Economics, Finance and Business Management Studies, United Kingdom.
• Research paper titled “Comparative Study of Organizational Role Stress Among Employees: Public Vs Private Banks in India” published in the International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management, Vol.3, Issue 10
• Research paper titled “Managing Organizational Competence through Transfer of Training: A Study of Small and Medium Enterprises in India” published in International Journal of Business Management and Research, Vol. 4, Issue 6.
• Research Paper titled “Building Learning Organization for Enhanced Performance and Sustainable Growth”, presented at 12th Academic International Conference on Business, Economics and Management, University of Oxford, UK held on 23-25 November 2020.
• Research paper titled “ Managing organizational competence of information technology based firms through openness and experimentation : Study of small and medium enterprises”, presented at 14th Academic International Conference on Business, Marketing and Management, University of Cambridge, UK held on 23-25 November 2020.
• Research paper titled “Comparative Study of Organizational Role Stress Among Employees: Public Vs Private Banks in India” presented at Seventh International Conference of Global Academy of Business and Economic Research, October 24-26, 2011, New York.
• Research paper titled “Accruing organizational competitiveness through Openness and Experimentation in knowledge based firms” presented at National Conference on Innovative Practices in Management , November 22, 2013, New Delhi.
• Research paper titled “Managing organizational competence of Small and Medium Enterprises through Information sharing” presented National Conference on Professionalism and Code of Ethics December 11, 2015, New Delhi.
• Workshop on “Enhancing Personality Effectiveness for Reshaping Future Executives”, on26th April, 2014, organized by Asian Society for Entrepreneurship Education and Development.
• “Darpan-2 Learning Event”, during 12-16 April, 2014, Organized by Indian Society for Applied Behavioural Science.
• Workshop on “Significance and Use of Thematic Apperception Test in Psychological Assessment” during 22nd-23rd September, 2012, organized by Gautam Buddha University in association with Indian Institute of Psychology.
• Workshop on “Total Quality Management and ISO 9001:2008 QMS”, on 31st August, 2012, organized by National Small Industries Corporation Ltd.
• Workshop on “Advance Statistical Tools for Business Research” during 12-13 April, 2012 organized by Gautam Buddha University.
• Workshop on “SPSS and Research Methods” during 02-03 March, 2012, organized by Gautam Buddha University.
• Workshop on “Case Methods of Learning”, IIT Delhi, conducted by IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad.